Here are the 5 questions that will be answered during your initial appointment:
- How bad is your hearing loss, and will it get worse?
- Do you need to see a medical doctor, or are hearing aids your best option?
- How much will the prescribed hearing aids cost?
Our price range for hearing aids is $1500 – $4000 per ear. For more details on our price range, give us a call and we will be happy to explain it to you.
- Do you offer payment plans?
Yes, we have two options:
A) We offer you the option of paying in 2 instalments. This option is interest free and is done with us privately.
B) We can do third-party financing with Medicard iFinance Canada. This method requires pre-approval, and can be stretched over a maximum of 5 years.
- What forms of payment do we accept?
- Travellers Cheques