Do you wonder if you actually have a hearing problem?
How bad is it?
Is it going to get worse?
Do you need to see a doctor?
Call us at 604-528-8884 to book a hearing test.
At Simple Hearing Solutions, we offer two different testing services:
The first is a 15-minute quick hearing check to determine whether you have a hearing loss or not. This is a very basic procedure that we offer to you free of charge.
The second service is a complete hearing test. For this, we book you in for an entire hour. If you suspect you have a hearing loss, this is a better option for you. It’s very thorough and will be able to determine a potential underlying issue. We charge $40 for the complete test.
We’ll tell you the true state of your hearing ability and if there is a problem. You’ll find out exactly where you stand and we’ll help you decide if hearing aids are a good option for you.
NOTE: You do not need a doctor referral for a hearing test.
(If your hearing test reveals any medical issue, we will give you a written referral to give to your doctor.)
During your test, here’s what we’ll do:
- Ask you questions to clearly understand the problems you are having
- Examine your ears to ensure clear ear canals and healthy ear drums
- Conduct pure tone testing: to determine the softest sounds you can detect
- Conduct speech testing: to find out exactly how well you can make out certain words
- Conduct speech in noise testing: to find out how well you hear speech in background noise
- Explain all of the results to you and answer all of your questions
- Discuss recommendations and your possible next steps
You are NEVER under any pressure whatsoever to purchase anything. That is not how we operate. We respect you and your desire to move at your own speed.
Our goal for you is simple: to give you all of the information you need and want so that you can make an informed decision if you choose to try hearing aids.
You’re always welcome to a copy of your hearing test results to take home for your records🙂
Here’s a tip:
When you see “FREE HEARING TESTS” advertised for a hearing clinic.
Please be aware that this is usually just a quick hearing screening and it’s designed to qualify you for hearing aids.
As you see above, we offer a free hearing check as well, but for a complete hearing test we charge $40. This service is not covered by Provincial Health Insurance (MSP).