This video is a full 15 minutes and 30 seconds.
I know that’s pretty long but there’s a lot of important info you should know and I didn’t want to leave anything out.
For your convenience (and to save you time) I’ve outlined the different sections so that you can jump around to the parts you are more interested in.
Below the video is an outline of the topics we cover.
Here’s a little cheat sheet (With Time-Codes) of the different sections of the video:
Hearing Aid Costs: How to Make a Better Buying Decision
[00:00 – 04:43] Intro and Answers to General Questions
[04:43 – 09:22] Hearing Aid Costs and Price Differences
- What you can expect to pay for proper hearing aids
- Why some hearing aids cost more than others
- The most important thing you need to consider when making your decision
[09:22 – 10:28] Hearing Aid Brand Names
- Why there is no such thing as a “one-size-fits-all” solution
- Which brand name is best for you?
[10:28 – 15:30] Discount Hearing Aids: Why They Can Cost You More In The Long-Run
- Why even the Best and Most expensive hearing aids can leave you frustrated
- A simple checklist to know if your hearing aids fit PROPERLY
- A simple checklist to know if your hearing aids fit POORLY
- How to get the most value (best hearing experience) from whichever hearing aids you choose to go with
Got a question or a suggestion for how to make this resource better?
Just send me an email using the below form.
I answer every email personally and I’d love to hear from you!
– Jamie Larsen