You’ll start with a full audiological assessment (hearing test) to understand the true state of your hearing ability as well as a “Listening Needs and Lifestlyle Assessment” so that we can understand all of your specific hearing challenges. Then we’ll put together a plan that resolves each of your hearing specific hearing challenges with measurable results.
If hearing aids are recommended for you, you’ll be shown all of your options regarding: style, performance, brand, and price of hearing aids. You’ll get our best recommendation with the exact reasons WHY.
After your initial hearing aid fitting, you will receive ongoing support including a mail/email reminder every 3 months for follow-up maintenance for your hearing aids and to monitor the health of your ears and your hearing.
A regular checkup includes:
- A test of all hearing aid components for proper functioning
- A thorough cleaning of each hearing aid
- A check for proper fit of your hearing aids
- A review of your wearing schedule and listening experience
- An ear inspection, to check for earwax buildup
- The installation of a fresh battery in each hearing aid
- Any adjustments you may need to ensure you’re receiving the maximum benefit
This is an important aspect of ensuring you get consistent maximum hearing benefit from your hearing aids and they don’t end up causing you frustration (or worse… left in the dresser drawer).
With our maintenance program, you should have very little concern about doing anything with your heaing aids – other than just wearing them and changing batteries when necessary.
Here is a list of our Audiology Services in our office:
- Full Audiological Assessments
- Occupational Hearing Testing
- Hearing Aid Programming
- Hearing Aid Reprogramming
- Hearing Aid Verification and Validation
- Instruction on correct hearing aid use
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- Battery Sales
- Sales of other amplified devices
- Custom Earmolds and Ear Plugs
Here are the products we specialize in:
- Digital Hearing Aids
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Hearing Aid Cleaning Accessories
- Amplified Telephones
- TV Listening Devices
- Simple Personal Amplifiers
- Custom Fitted Hearing Protection (Ear Plugs)
Call us today at 604-528-8884 to arrange for service.